We are in the final stages of releasing the revised Master Handbook which goes into effect June 1, 2022. The following changes, however, are effective April 1, 2022.
- Flag lines will no longer used in any class previously requiring them
- Use of “Rat Tea” preferred for Trailing & Locating and Trailing Brace
- Once a class has finished, the class may not be reset for further exhibitors
- Dog in White no longer required for Urban Locating
- 10 minute wait time in Urban locating reduced to 5 minutes
- Nesting Trailing / Brace I and II courses no longer permitted
- The first dog to find the quarry in brace may NOT reward at source until the judge has called yes for the second dog
- The countdown time in brace begins when the first dog has been removed from the quarry so the second dog can go in.