Jessica has been an integral part of the growth and development of NASDA in the North West and surrounding regions and has been critical to developing our judging programs. Located in Montana, Jessica owns and operates Montana K9 Sports. She brings years of training, competition and judging experience to NASDA and is excited to get started on developing the next phase of the NASDA judging program.
The Judging Director is responsible for:
- Reviewing and processing judging applications
- Reviewing apprentice judge logs
- Promoting judges
- Assisting apprentice judges in finding assignments
- Judges Education in conjunction with NASDA leadership
- Disciplinary review in conjunction with Liz Carter and Sheila Gibbons
You may email the Judging Director at email@example.com effective immediately. Please join us in congratulating Jessica on her new position!
Photo credit Play, Paws, Record